this time of year we are all traveling whether for a weekend getaway or a longer excursion. the joke among my friends is that my 'travel wardrobe' has pretty much been the same for the last 10 years. not quite, literally, but i can see how it may appear that way. why? well, the last thing i want to think about before a trip is what to pack. so, i always keep it easy, simple & KNOW that i will pick up trinkets & treasures on my travels. xo, suzisouchi
1. souchi marcella dress is the perfect sophisticated cover up if you are in rio, st tropez, etc and can take you from beach to an evening out. i love it with the enza costa tunic layer tank underneath. also, cute with contrast color underneath.
2. the supermaggie pullover is perfect for late afternoons at the beach thrown over bikinis or worn to yoga or on a hike. i also love wearing them with my cut offs for casual beach dinners with a simple scarf and a big cuff.
3. somerset maugham & beatriz milhazes are 2 constant inspirations in my life. i think i have read everything somerset has written and always enjoy his way of writing, understanding and exploring his characters. beatriz' way of experimenting with color, light & weight is vivid & pure joy. oh to one day have something from her....LOVE. bucket list wish list: first edition somerset maugham AND a beatriz painting...a girl can dream!!
4. souchi bottega wraps in 1 ply 100% cashmere are my go to travel piece because they are feather weight yet warm & can fold up tiny and fit in a clutch if necessary.
5. a versatile leather belt can add mileage to your travel staples - we love this braided belt from giada forte
6. this braided fabric necklace with swarovski crystal pendant from winifred grace is so cool. it can be tied loose & long, like a lariat, or short like a choker or around your wrist. perfect with everything.
7. souchi penelope v-neck in cotton cashmere is another example of clean living while on vacation. so classic, sexy, timeless & can be worn with everything....jeans, shorts, over a dress, bikini, skirt....whatever...you may want black too.
8. genetic denim's lily baby bootcut are the PERFECT travel jean because they are not tight. they are super thin, comfy, cozy and so relaxed. which to me is sexy on a vacation. throw with a cute belt, sexy tank & cardi and you're set.