i am a neutrals girl. i love all shades of neutral, nude, beige....you know, all those colors everyone swears they can't wear? well, i think everyone can wear them! it's just finding your shade and then having fun with color & a damn good lipstick, gloss or stain. i am currently obsessed with giorgio armani's red #402 (perfection) and tom fords #15 wild ginger for the perfect orange. armed with the right lipstick and amazing accessories i am ready for any color the world thinks i can't wear!!
*disclaimer: do not blame me when you see that these lipsticks are $50! yep, when did that happen i have no idea but they stay on and don't run.....ARGH!!
a glorious deserted beach: sand, white, turquoise & electric blue...perfect
rules to neutrals:
1) streamlined, pretty and comfortable
2) blank canvas to let your style show
maxi dress from velvet
3) cashmere custom blankets from souchi.....perfect for the plane or wrap up on a deck or picnic blanket or escape to quiet in your home...luxury
*email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested
4) kanakamba beads from butik.....perfection alone or multiples
5) cotton lace dress with vintage feeling from corey
6) amazing giada forte sandals: one must never neglect their feet
7) ridiculously awesome lipsticks!!