everyone is thinking harvest & i am thinking layers of black, blue, indigo, grey, concrete & texture!
i love to mix sheer fabrics with dark denim, chunky knits, big scarves, the perfect hat & booties.
it's a timeless look that i, truth be told, dress like year round!
so get outside, enjoy the crisp cool air, cloudy skies because you are bundled up in our fave pieces from souchi, giada forte & mother denim.
2. mother denim the looker in a model spy (available at souchi chicago 773-687-9638)
3. our inspiration photo found on pinterest and our #74 100% souchi cashmere slub
4. cindy kirk leather 'original tote' that can be worn cross body or on the shoulder with hand stitching detail. gorgeous!
6. giada forte fedora in notte navy (also available in camello camel)
7. souchi's perfect (yes, i said it!) heidi v-neck tunic in 100% 6 ply cashmere tweed with infinity scarf. classic, cool & stylish.
8. another typical winter day in aspen.